Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Nothing too bad.  It was a newspaper clipping of the following story. 

So. An elderly woman comes out of the grocery store and finds four men trying to drive off in her car. She drops her groceries, reaches into her purse, pulls out a pistol and shouts, “I have a gun here and I plan to use it unless you get out of the car right now.”

The four men almost knock each other out trying to get out of the car as fast as they can, running off into the parking lot.

The old lady gets in the car but is so shaken she can’t fit the key in the ignition, so she just sits there a while, trying to get herself together.

That’s when she noticed the Frisbee, a six-pack and a football in the front seat.

She’s in the wrong car.

She gathers up her groceries, gets in her own car and drives to the nearest police station to report her mistake.

The sergeant on duty can’t stop laughing. He just keeps pointing to the four men further down the counter who are reporting that their car has been hijacked by an old woman with curly white hair, toting a big gun and threatening bodily harm.

The moral of the story?

If you’re going to have a senior moment, make it memorable.

New Message
Please login to post a reply