Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Dec 22, 2007 04:16PM

Dec 22, 2007 05:05PM

Dec 22, 2007 05:50PM

You do have an apology coming and I am sincerely sorry.  I did misunderstand your post.

I will not make a public apology for anything I've said on this board.  I have been bullied, baited and battered by several over a long period of time and owe no one else an apology.  But if you want to see an end of all this conflict, please ask the others to stop singling me (and Rebecca) out for all their criticism.  We did nothing but state that there had been a win in our PTSC case and have been beaten up for it ever since.  It began last evening and I tried to call a halt to it, but others kept coming on and coming on.

As you know, many made the statement that we had won.  Why did  Rebecca and I become the whipping boys?   Because there is an effort to have us leave this board.  Guess what!  Neither of us is leaving willingly.

The basis of the problems between the two of us and the others is that we are very vocal supporters of Jim Turley.  As long as we are on the board, every criticism of Turley will be met with opposition from us.  Keep your eyes open and you'll see it.

Dec 23, 2007 04:53AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply