Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

True Blue Longs

posted on Dec 22, 2007 07:09PM

There has been alot of people on Agora that are disruptive.......The parties involved and without naming names are all on the same team .....That team is all about the success of PTSC.......

Many do not agree on the proper path and as we have mentioned before it is ok to disagree.......... There is not one person posting that is more important than the whole....

I have either met or spoken to many of the people involved in this infighting.........Not one of these people want PTSC to fail..........If given the facts i could not argue my way out of a paper bag.......I know what my stong points are and it is not debate............Not one person involved is a basher and we just have to " accept " that we see things differently on many of the facts............This is ok.........It is normal.......

I expect to see at Ron's house , Wolf , GE , Manor ,TK , Sabre, Kidd, Ease, B-L ,Edig , Deb/Dave, BiLL,SD.C ,MB,Miles,Bareddo,, etc, etc...........We will all be smiling and everything will be forgiven and forgotten............This i know.........

Lets not focus on what we do not agree on ......We need to give our attention on how we can support each other......

Losing my temper / EXPECTING OTHERS TO BE AND ACT MY WAY / cost me many things several years ago ....Money and relationships...............Lets embrase our teammates............LOL , lets put that negative energy towards the bashers which none of our...............Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply