Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: ease & other Patsie fans - Not My words but true

Hey Lambert, just get over it. I do not condone cheating, because I know you know every team in the league is probably sidestepping rules. Every head coach, assistant coach etc., has to cover their mouth when talking to players on sidelines because they are afraid the other team has highly magnified eyes on them. I am sure you have heard of accounts where the home team might soak the field if it is felt to be to their advantage. Sideline mikesfor visitors lose power mysteriously, etc., etc.

The patriots got caught....paid a hefty price. What about a player who makes adeliberate illegal hit. He pays the price. Should he have an asterisk beside his name if he is elected to the pro bowl. I guess when I was accused of plagerizing in school I should have had an asterisk on my diploma.lol

By the way, I am half serious with all of this....

Let us not forget The Patriots team, and the whole organization are looked upon around the league as THE model franchise. In the immortal words of Jackie Gleason, "how sweet it is".

New Message
Please login to post a reply