Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I won't post on the main board until I feel that PTSC is on solid ground. It will take a USPTO victory to probably bring me back, and that seems to be taking a long time. Timing is everything in this case. I don't like to post negatively and if I get caught up in discussion, I may become critical of PTSC. This does no one any good and hides the fact that I am heavily invested in PTSC and similar to you, I have held through thick and thin. The shock of how poorly we appeared to end up after "settlement" with the J3 with the anticipation of a dramatically rising SP completely blew my mind.

That is fine that you posted it on the main board; Wolfpackvolt did on another post. I spend about 1 hour per day, reading Agora, and trying to find out information that is valuable to our company. The lack of transparency in what is going on is difficult to take, therefore, my best position is to stay here, post infrequently, until very positive news occurs; for me, that will be USPTO victory! Thanks for asking. I enjoy reading yours and almost everyones posts on either forum.

New Message
Please login to post a reply