Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

67GTO

posted on Apr 25, 2008 11:17AM

67GTO,

I prepared this post prior to reading the response you received from Agora, but I will post my original thoughts/ideas anyway.

Thank you for the posts you've made to this board, I’ve enjoyed reading them. Once a member has a certain number of points the members can remove your post at will. That’s the way I understand the process, if an anonymous member with enough points deems your post a violation that member can remove the post at will.

The Agoracom function allowing post removal IMO is abused. Those that demonstrate a lack the type of proper judgmental reasoning needed should not be allowed to continue using this function.

Should a member remain anonymous when reporting a violation, I don’t think so.

I would like to see a thumb down button added to the board. A certain number clicks on a thumb down button could allow board member consensus and automatically remove the post. The member could then appeal to Agoracom to have the post put back on the board. Or a simpler way might allow certain number of thumb down clicks to signal Agoracom management to review the post.

If the violation function stays the same I would like to see the member identified who reported the violation, and the member identified that removes the post. There is no shame in removing a post that should be removed.

Thanks for the laughs.

Bluewing

New Message
Please login to post a reply