Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Been Thinking

posted on Apr 29, 2008 05:09AM

Its been three years since I bought PTSC, not one of my brightest moves but even at 58 I still make mistakes, although I am getting better......at not making mistakes. My topic today is the world, this will be very short.

Oil will continue to go up. It is truly amazing how much we depend on it. The Beverly Hillbillys were right, black gold... Texas something other.

My summation is this; either the people in control are doing this in order to start drilling more in the States and get past the tree huggers or there will be forced takeover of oil rich countries. I was listening yesterday to one of my many radio talk shows and heard two different folks talk about $8.00 a gallon gas. I believe them. Something is up, worldwide. Something that I don't have a good feeling about although I cannot put my finger on it. So in conclusion, when I read the petty notes between people concerning PTSC I chuckle, shake my head and think this penny stock is what you are worried about?

May 01, 2008 09:25PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply