Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: SGE - Blackjack strategy The Martingale Betting System
May 09, 2008 09:20AM
May 09, 2008 10:34AM

I've tried counting cards....distractions coupled with the pace of play makes it difficult for me.

I have a friend(rich) that love his blackjack. Carries 10k with him every time we go. I only play because he wants me there with him. Says i'm his good luck charm. Yeah, it's tough, but somebody got to do it...;-)

The tables I've played are $25 min - $1000 limit but have seen $50min - $2000 limit tables. Still, you are correct, the $1600 bet on the 7th deal will only break you even with $50 in your pocket and if you lose, then the losses are upwards of $3200. And yes, it becomes gambling at this point and not investing...(said purely in jest)..lol

I don't double on every loss. I'll double, triple or quad bet after 2-4 losses and continue with increased bets for 1-3 more deals if the cards appear to favoring me. Then it's back to minimum bet. Strike quick when the cards go in my favor.

I used to sit at the table far too long. Give my winnings back and then lose in the end. The key now, at least for me, is to set a target. I want to win $500. (1-2 hours, tops). Minimum bets until I feel it's time for the dealer to bust or I should get a winning hand and then begin increasing the size of bets. Playing straight up with the same bets, with the occasional doubling down on a 9, 10 or 11, is only contributing to the house. They'll win every time.

I'm at best a novice BJ player but since I've used this strategy, I can honestly say, I've won more than I've lost. (Better than my market picks to date..lol) My highest bet has been $400. Lost it. Walked away a $700 loser that night. Before that, I was a loser nearly every time.

My BJ credo when I'm down is....'Get me even, get me out'....lololol

PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply