Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Board Apology

posted on Jun 15, 2008 07:35AM

I to would like to apologize to the board. I went on a mild rant the other day, and although not specifically directed at Bill, he clearly got caught up in it. I've already apologized to Bill and asked him to stay on, of which he's done.

To the rest of you, I have a habit of speaking my mind. I can be very blunt at times, and as I was telling Bill, there is not always a filter between my brain and my mouth, (something that I'm working on). And I can get a little carried away at times. But unfortanetly, I ended up causing one of the same things that I have an issue with so often on the main board, OT drama. So for that I apologize to everyone. I do not want to be the source of one of the things that I have an issue with to begin with.

I will continue to post my "off color" jokes here, as that's just my sense of humor. As I stated way back when, It's not meant to offend anyone, although I'm sure not everyone has my sense of humor. I do it, 1) because I think it's funny, and 2) it was meant be an outlet from so much of the negativity, BS, drama, and personal sniping that has gone on so much on the main board. (Although I will say that has improved a lot recently, probably due to people such as Bill trying to keep it clean, above board, and focused on the issues).

As for the main board, please keep the valuable critical analysis coming, as I dearly need it because I am way upside down in this stock and truly want to see this company turn around. I would love to see Ron and Brian return. And although he wasn't here for very long, (not sure what happened to him), I really enjoyed Tempe's input also.

Thank you all who are willing, for accepting my apology. Happy fathers day to you fathers out there!

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply