Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

OT Board Clarification

posted on Jul 02, 2008 06:04AM

I would like to clarify my earlier posting. I'm really not advocating an OT vs. the Main board policy/approach. I know that I can write on the main forum anytime. So I don't want it to be an "Us vs. Them" kinda thing. I'm just saying I feel that I can speak much more freely on this board. I also feel that our board leaders are trying the best that they can. You can't please everyone, clearly. So I'm not pointing fingers or calling anyone names here. Like I said, I just feel that I can communicate much more openly here, that's all. And I like that!

So please, let's not drag this board down into petty squabbling also. That's one of the main reasons I post on the OT board; it has a much more lighter mood, not as serious, less BS and drama than the main topic board, (although I will say that the main topic board as gotten a lot better in this dept. lately. Maybe due to the draconian rules that Agora has laid down). Plus, I can post "off color" jokes here! :)

Have fun ya'll.

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply