Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Joe American

posted on Jul 02, 2008 02:24PM

Joe had a lot of good ideas and points. But one serious one that he, and basically all the politicians and all the parties seem to constantly omit, and it should be the top priority of this government, is to reduce spending. And when I say reduce spending, I'm talking a good start would be 10% a year, every year until we have a balanced budget, and then some.

In my little scenario I listed above, it would be mandetory for all Federal Govt. agencies, (minus defense, although I'm sure they to could find some ways to save some money), to reduce their spending by 10% annually.

Ever noticed that when the economy goes up, companies higher people? And when the economy goes down, companies lay people off? Ever notice that the Federal government just get's bigger and bigger and bigger, no matter what's going on with the rest of the national economy? Federal spending reduction should be the #1 priority of this country, no matter which party is in power!

Look at the facts: http://www.cedarcomm.com/~stevelm1/u...

Don't vote for any programs that increase our spending! Don't vote for people who tack on pork barrel spending on otherwise legitimate Bills! Tax reduction is wonderful! It's a proven winner. But it only really works if spending is lowered greated than the amount of federal income.

Ok, I'll get off my soapbox...for now.

Thx you very much, plz drive through...

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply