Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

well said Borredo...........sc... too.

posted on Jul 04, 2008 09:59AM

I want my grandchildren growing up SAFE in the most wonderful Country I've to DATE been in: THE U.S.A.

I've done a fair amount of traveling and been to schools and villages around the world and IMO, we here in the USA are living LARGE by comparison.

But we've become a land of Victims and Blamers and I'm sick of it.

If you want something better for yourself, AMERICAN PEOPLE, then BETTER YOURSELF and CREATE what you want.

Don't put your hand out and EXPECT the Gov't or anyone else to give you what you want. Of course for the mentally or physically impaired that need a Hand UP, not a Hand OUT, I am right there for you. You can count on me to give you that Hand UP.

What can we do on a personal level? For me, it's about being TRUE to my personal beliefs and maybe some of my ideas/beliefs will rub off on my 4 Grandchildren for the Future of this Country.

But until the MASSES in this Country WAKE UP and realize that their destiny is in their OWN hands, I don't see a whole lot changing..............at least not in my life time.............hopefully another 50+ years.

Look what you started Borredo. lol

deb

HAPPY 4th to everyone and Great to see you posting here Greeneyes. Awesome DD as ALWAYS!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply