Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Build up our military strength... borredo, Fatwollit

Build up our military strength... borredo, Fatwollit

posted on Jul 05, 2008 08:45PM

Fatwollit,

As a non-American, you have every right to get involved with this discussion and your perspective is greatly appreciated. When I view the 'Maple Leafed' flag, I have great respect. I consider that we're joined at the hips, so to speak and when the chips are down, I know that Canada and USA will stand together.

I couldn't agree more with your assertions on the false premise why the USA invaded Iraq. Hindsight is 20/20. Yes, I'm sure, if we(usa) knew then what we know now, things would be different. But the fact is, we are there and pulling out before the completion (established government)would be yet another mistake. We must finish the entire mission. Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

Iraq and Iran (Taliban, muslim extremists), hate Americans and want to destroy us. War with them was/is inevitable. There will always be wars as long as this world stands. Just as many here differ in our viewpoints, mankind is the same. And when religion, freedom, way of life is involved, the stakes get much higher.

I'm sure we will never agree on this topic but never the less, all opinions are valued.

Warm Regards,
PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply