Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Dislocated finger

posted on Jul 06, 2008 04:43PM

So I went up to Clear Lake in N. California this weekend for the 4th with my wifes family. I was playing catch with a football when I tried to catch a pass that was going to be a grounder. You guys who have played football before, remember sometimes when you would jam your finger when trying to make a catch? Well I thought that's what I did. Until I lifted my hand up and saw my pinkie finger on my left hand pointing 90 degrees from the direction it should have been pointing, wich is to the outside of my hand.

What a trip! I thought it was broke for sure. Fingers pointing 90 degrees off from the direction they should be pointing is just not natural. But luckily they guy who threw me the pass was a fireman and has been in training for some time to be a paramedic. Long story short, he popped it back into place. I've since just had it taped to the finger next to it to immobilize it. It's all black and blue now. I wish I had a picture to share. I was trying to get people to take a picture, but everyone was to freaked out at the time. So sorry, no pic.

I hope everyone else had a good, and/or better 4th of July than I did!

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply