Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Speaking of liberals

posted on Jul 27, 2008 09:50AM

I'm sure that liberals would disagree, but isn't being called a liberal kind of the same thing as being a called a smoker? Clearly it's not a good name/label, and something that you're just stuck with if you're one of those people.

And I also believe that liberalism has been twisted. I think if you could talk to a "liberal" in our founding fathers day, or a "liberal" from a 100 years ago and could explain to them what it means to be a "liberal" in our day and age, I believe that they would be absolutely aghast.

Could you imagine talking to a liberal from a our founding fathers day and telling them that in the future that it was ok to kill unborn babies. That liberals advocated gay marriage. That liberals actively opposed rights that are in our Bill of Rights, such as freedom of speech, religion, and the right to keep and bear arms. That liberals would support the burning of the American flag. That liberals would hate their own country and actively try to undermine it. I have to believe that there is no way they could possibly even understand any of this, much less condone it.

And for you liberals who would tell me that that's not really who/how you are. I have to tell you that as a conservative that is absolutely how I see you. And if you feel that I am wrong in my views, I wish you would sincerely try to do something to correct my perception; because that is how I see liberals in this day and age. And because that is how I see you, I view liberalism as the greatest threat to this country that there is, period. Greater than any outside influence/force.

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply