Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Help me please Borredo

posted on Jul 31, 2008 01:00PM

We know you HATE Bush, that's very clear. Would you please, instead of telling us all the wrongs of the Bush administration; would you please, specifically if possible, tell us what Obama brings to the table? What is it that he is going to do that is going to make life better for all of us and make this a better country? What is his track record in life that we may know, may get a better idea, a better understanding of the man?

I know the guy is hugely popular right now. I got that. I would never vote for ANYONE based on popularity. No buddy can call me a sheep. I would like to hear some substance on Obama. All I get from the guy is, "Hope" and "Change". There is not a lot of substance there with just those two words. I need plans, policies, ideas, values, a track record, an idea of the guys character commitments; you get the idea. Can you help me out here Borredo?

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply