Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Borredo and Manor

posted on Aug 06, 2008 07:29PM

I agree with you Borredo, kinda, on McCain. He so is my least favorite choice when it comes to a GOP candidate. And I also agree with you that he is not a true conservative. As far as his wife and her history, I really don't know much about her.

And Manor, I have to disagree with you. With the way the poles are going right now, by not voting for the lesser of the two evils, (McCain), by default you are allowing the greater evil to win, (Obama).

Back when Clinton, Bush, and Peroit were running, I voted for Peroit. My reasoning at the time was that as wacky as he was in some ways, Peroit made a lot of sense at the same time. I was also thinking that if nothing else, by voting in someone like Peroit, he would shake up the system so much that it would never be the same; no matter what the end result was. How naive I was to vote for Peroit and there by hand the election to Clinton. By the way, I think Peroit might of actually won if he hadn't dropped out of the race, and then got back into it.

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply