Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Can You Imagine......

posted on Sep 09, 2008 08:12PM

If a Republican had made the comment about lip stick on a pig as Obama did in an obvious reference to Gov Palin (who is as far from a pig as you can get in my opinon) how the roof would come off as the MEDIA went after the Republican who made such an obviously off base comment. I would want the media and everybody else to tell that Republican how very very wrong and obnoxious they were.

However when it comes to Obama he seems to be able to get away with just about anything.

Not only did he make this obvious comment about Gov Palin but a few days ago during a Nationally televised interview with a Democratic leaning CNN correspondent he said "referring to my Muslim faith". Now I would assume he slipped and made a mistake and quickly corrected it when the Obama friendly reporter pointed out his slip. However does anybody remember the days and weeks and months of pounding the media attacked poor Dan Quayle for not using their method of spelling or President Bush's pronounciation of nuclear. These are just semantical slips but to say his faith is MUSLIM and for it not to make National Headlines and for him not to be taken to task for calling the VP nominee a pig....... how bad can Obama get and how weak and obviously slanted can the media be?

Not only my opinion but the opinion of millions of fair minded independent Americans

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply