Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

thecleanser

posted on Sep 13, 2008 03:09AM

I don't understand your thought process. Could you explain your comments further? It appears you are contradicting yourself but I may be reading too much/not enough into your comments.

My, "Don't issue any Preferred Stock!!!" and "Don't increase the Common Stock!!!" was followed by,

"Not only are the feet in the fire, it's proposed that the hands be tied as well"

Just how is Goerner supposed grow the Company and the share price, as of tomorrow, without the ability to issue stock for any meaningful acquisition?

Either the resources are made available or one stops complaining about the current poor share price. One can't have it both ways and , given the option of issuing Preferreds or Common, I'm all for the Common being increased, which is moot anyway.

The only way the issuance of additional shares, if indeed they need be issued, will dilute current shareholder holdings is if the value received is less than the value of shares issued. It is NOT unusual for a premium to the actual share price, on the day of issue, to be paid by institutional investors. Once the patents are revalidated, news of which could be before the Annual Meeting, how many are going to jump off the proverbial fence with open check books?

The USPTO decision encompasses, prior art, KSR obviousness, and validity. What right-minded CEO is going to discount shares and leave themselves open to lack of fiduciary duty actions?

People either want a dynamic company with attendant share price appreciation and accept management decisions as to how best achieve the goals, or they continue believing that the share price will miraculously hit $2.25 by just awaiting MMP portfolio income without any action on management's part and then endeavor to frustrate management plans while complaing about the poor share price.

How often have you found those speaking with an authority incommensurate with either their experience or knowledge which others will believe as fact?

Staying long, strong, and voting for the increase.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply