Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

fatwollit

posted on Sep 18, 2008 04:20PM

Let me start by saying I put the blame where it belongs...on those who did those dispicable, cowardly, hateful, and murderous acts. Those 19 hijackers, those who financed and supported them, those who helped them plan, those who conceived such and inconceivable horror and those who lead, inspire and promote this kind of ultimately gutless ideology. That's TRULY where the blame belongs, not on Clinton, Bush or even the litany of other possible targets you mention. Diverting any measure of the blame away from the perpetrators is akin to blaming the rape victim for getting raped. Maybe she could have dressed differently, acted differently, been elsewhere, etc., but in the end it's the RAPIST not the victim who is at fault. And you can be sure, the massacres of September 11 are as painful to me as just about anyone, and I will NEVER forget them or allow others to obfuscate who the real culprits were.

That being said, I understand your point, and agree with you in large measure, but you need to realize I was using hyperbole to make a point in direct response to the garbage that Borredo and his ilk continue to spew. There are two or more sides to every story. Just my way of pointing that out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply