Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re - Obama... the real truth...

posted on Oct 13, 2008 09:38AM

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving day to you Fat!

Although not everyone appreciates your input as a "foreigner" into our American domestic affairs; I for one am ok with it. Unlike a certain other poster on this forum, at least your civil about it. And I definetly like hearing your business input; and whatever else you want to bring to the table.

If it were only so easy that Obama were an alien. I could go for that a lot easier than him being a potentially real American trying to destroy our country from within with his fringe left wing ideology.

I use the word potential American, as I am not at all convinced that he really is an American. The posting of his so called birth certificate is clearly a fake. If he really is an American, have him show his real birth certificate. It's not hard. I could show anyone mine in about 2 minutes flat. I would just need to dig it up. It's not a state secret.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving day to you Fat, and to all our Canadian friends.

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply