Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

borredo - WRONG

posted on Oct 16, 2008 04:39PM

Actually, his employer IS licensed.

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll...

and as such, Joe CAN work without a license under his employer. As I'm sure you know, but want to ignore in an effort to try and redirect the argument away from Obama's "spread the wealth high tax philosophy", this is how it is predominately done throughout the Country. I know, because I've been involved in the building industry for nearly 30 years, so I'm an expert in the field, lol! If you want to claim a technical victory in the sense that he may not be able to go out and do independent plumbing work without his own license so therefore you can't call him a "Plumber", have at it, congratulations! lol. But if a guy wakes up everyday, and goes to work every day doing plumbing work, and has done so for six years, and isn't breaking laws by doing so, he's a plumber in my book. Be careful, because if you want to require all of the tradesman in this country to have somehow had union or even non-union apprenticeships and licenses, you would essentially shut down the building industry.

The point of the Joe the Plumber example though isn't about whether he's a licensed plumber or not, it's about the negative effect that Obama's plans would have on entrepreneurealship in this country, and the burden his tax plan would have on those who create jobs in this Country. Funny how instead of focussing on that message and whether there's merit in it or not, you're choosing to shoot the messenger. Just realize, that one day soon, in the right coincidental circumstances, that messenger could be you next time.

Ain't it amazing though how much the press has been able to dig up in less than 24 hours on the unknown Joe the Plumber, and yet there is still so much UNKNOWN about Obama the Presidential Wannabe who's been in the spotlight for four years? And that's not even a partisan commentary because the truth is, it happens on both sides of the press, conservative or liberal. They've abdicated their responsibility as WATCHDOG for the public to inform and expose, and yet when it comes to Obama, there are entire periods of his life that remain in question. I'm not even suggesting there is anything negative there to expose, but because Obama refuses to release info from those periods, it makes one wonder. I'm just amazed that anyone would excuse or treat as unimportant this lack of willingness of the press to do their vital role in our society. It's a true shame, and people like you are like lemmings, just willing to go along with it when it suits your point of view.

New Message
Please login to post a reply