Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: Query

posted on Oct 17, 2008 05:54PM

Perhaps he needs to be in the position of COMMANDER IN CHIEF before he is able to enact on his knowledge / plan.

What part of the Constitution or Civics class did you miss since a Senator does not have the power to deploy the armed forces?

And then WHY would he spell out the plan (tipping off the ENEMY... that's right, in a war you fight against an ENEMY and when the fight is conducted correctly, you end up with a VICTORY... which is a term yet to be used by OsAMA er, Obama in this war..) prior to your execution of the plan?

I guess you missed the speeches he gave saying that the Bush plan in Iraq was not working, and he McCain called for a surge months before Bush finally got it.

I'm not aware that Bush is running again, which contrary to your beliefs.

Obama had a chance to run against Bush 4 years ago... and btw, before you mention that he agrees with him 90% of the time (based on votes) you better stop and think what those votes are for before you stick your foot in your mouth again.... I can find a lot of Democrats that voted with Bush on so many issues...

You know the nature of the simple 'housecleaning' or daily votes, most of the Congress and Senate votes the same way.

Stop with the "most of the time" he agrees.

Unless you don't like children, or want to with hold huricane relief.

You don't want to vote against children, do you?

New Message
Please login to post a reply