Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Now the dems are saying that higher taxes will go to families making $120K

Now the dems are saying that higher taxes will go to families making $120K

posted on Nov 02, 2008 10:12AM

and we all know it will go LOWER than that if B.O. gets elected.

WAKE UP AMERICA.

Let's ENCOURAGE the American people to work hard, get a higher education in "something" and become productive citizens.

I grew up in a modest household. My dad was NYPD and my mom was a homemaker.

There was NO Money for College and yet I hold a Master's Degree, there was no money for cars so I rode my bike to classes.

I was DETERMINED to "create" whatever I wanted without ASKING someone else to give it to me or do it for me.

Where is our sense of self worth and pride? If we keep giving people welfare checks and do not empower them with words and examples, they will forever be the "VICTIMS" of their own and our Governments making.

I believe in a Hand UP............not a HAND OUT.

Vote for McCain:

Lower Taxes

Lower Capital Gains

$5,000 per household for Medical Insurance

equals

More money to shop with, to invest with and to buy Health Insurance.

Stop thinking that Obama is the Messiah, the chosen one...........it's EXACTLY what Hollywood has tried to MAKE YOU THINK.

Obama has been Packaged and SOLD to the SHEEP of this Country.

Very very Scary.

WE NEED a President who will VETO the PORK laden BILLS that Nancy Pelosi, Reid, Dodd and Frank will send to President.

If we think our National Debt is high now..............do NOT vote for OBAMA.

Please think about this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply