Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re - Offensiveness

posted on Nov 10, 2008 07:58AM

So this wasn't very helpful; but this is the response I got back on my question of what are the rules concerning offensiveness from Agoracom. So, I'm going to assume it's kind of like you say Corvette; it's whatever they think or say is offensive; which considering some of the postings that have been placed on this OT forum, is not very even handed. But hey, just keep on being yourself. Although not a rebel per say, I for one am not a sheep and will not conform to the mindlessness of the masses.

- 67GTO

Good Day 67GTO.

Thank you for your inquiry. We often find ourselves walking a fine line between objectivity and relevance. Whilst we can understand that relevance itself is a vague principle and one which varies from individual to individual. Removing all the messages which add little or nothing to a company would detriment free expression; allowing everything to remain posted would equate to chaos.

Generally speaking as long as one is confining themselves to our six rules of use their post will not be removed. If a post or a poster continuously bashes a company/management, posts offensive materials or is otherwise disturbing the flow of debate in the off topic forum, it is more than likely that those posts or posters will be removed.

While our six rules of use do not have specific rules and posting guidelines for messages posted on the Off Topic forum, we trust everyone here will use their best discretion and their activities for the greater part adheres to the high standard we have established within this community.

Thanks again for your inquiry and for your contributions within the AGORACOM Community.

Regards,

AGORACOM

New Message
Please login to post a reply