Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re Unions /Corvette

posted on Nov 17, 2008 03:52PM

I happen to work for a union that I believe is fair.......basically, it's you don't work, you don't get paid, and that includes holidays. Mind you, we do receive a lump sum as vacation pay in return to use as we see fit. You keep your job by working your ass off and there is no seniority. Your job status is kept by your performance, despite the tiered structure of apprentices and journeymen. I have medical, dental, and pension through my union......So before you throw EVERYBODY under the bus, realize that not everybody is under the same circumstances........

Now as far as the auto makers go........now you want to blame the unions for the bad management of the auto makers?........Nobody held a gun to their heads, I suggest you find the appropriate place to lay the blame.......You might as well blame the public for the financial crisis.......

New Message
Please login to post a reply