Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ftwlt as you are not a US citizen......

posted on Nov 25, 2008 08:36PM

Stay out of our affairs.

I do not expect you to care that we are a country of laws. One of our laws says that you have to be a natural born citizen of the USA to be President. That is in our constitution. Now if Obama would only be honest and prove that he is legal then there would be no issue but he does not care to uphold our constitution. I realize you are dense but I have laid it out for you as clear as I can.

As far as many of us are concerned he did not win as he has not proven that he had any right to run. In addition in our system that you know so little about the electoral college has the final say on who will be our next President. He won an election but he has yet won the right to sit in the White House.

If you Obama so much then maybe since he has not proven himself a legal American citizen he can be one of you. When he was moved to Indonesia by law his Mother gave up his right for him to be a citizen. He needed to and could of quite easily reinstated it when he moved to Hawaii with his grandparents. However though these documents have been sought nobody has seen them yet. So maybe he is need of a new country... why not yours?

So please stay out of our affairs.

New Message
Please login to post a reply