Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Canada exists today because of global warming... Fatwollit

Feb 15, 2009 04:38AM
Feb 17, 2009 05:03AM

I say we put giant magnets all over the country to help the earths magnetic field.

But I also say we don't put any giant magnets around the liberal bastions of San Francisco, Boston, and New York. Let those who live in their concrete jungles, packed in like sardines in a can with their millions upon millions of cars polluting our environment; and the fact that they have nothing but asphalt and concrete to absorb heat all day and then radiate it back at night to the atmosphere; the same people who cry about man made global warming and pollution and want to tell people who live outside of cities how they should live their lives; the same hypocrites that just need to look in the mirror and start getting their own totally messed up environment that they live in order first; Let them fend for themselves. Their such no it alls; they got all the answers.

People that live outside of cities do more to protect and preserve the environment than any city folks. Hunters and fisherman contribute more financially toward the preservation of wildlife and their environment by the purchase of hunting and fishing licenses than any city person does by protesting in the streets, throwing paint on people who wear fur, and telling people who live outside of cities how to live their lives while city folks live in a total rat race.

I was mostly kidding about the magnet idea. But if you notice, you don't see a lot of liberals who live in rural environmnets. The majority live in cities. If you break down Presidential elections by counties you will see that there are large pockets of democratic votes in the cities. Almost the entire rest of the country votes Republican when you look at it county by county. City folk need to look in the mirror and get their own house in order first. Once they do that, then maybe they can bring some ideas to the table for the rest of the county. And when they do, I would suggest that they educate themselves on the reality of living outside of a city first. City ways don't go over so well in the rural parts of the country. Non city folk don't appreciate it to much when city people come in and talk down to them and tell them what's wrong with them and what they should do to fix it.

That's why there are still manners in the rural parts of the country and city folk are thought of as rude, arrogant, and condescending. There's a reason for that folks. Liberals need to look in the mirror....

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply