Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Aug 10, 2009 03:04PM
Aug 10, 2009 03:41PM
Aug 10, 2009 07:50PM
Aug 10, 2009 09:22PM
Aug 11, 2009 09:13AM
Aug 11, 2009 09:47AM
Aug 11, 2009 10:12AM
Aug 11, 2009 10:32AM
Aug 11, 2009 11:22AM
Aug 11, 2009 02:21PM

Re: Myths? Lets Assume that you are correct in

in response to by
posted on Aug 11, 2009 02:53PM

most of what you say.....

Leaving out some of the major govt. controlled portions of the proposed House Bill that will give the govt. unparalleled control of our freedoms and liberties..... but lets leave all that aside.....

Explain to me why persons who are in this country illegally should be covered under "Universal" care? Why should our tax dollars which we give to much of go to people who have broken the law and are not legally suppose to be here. Now if there was a section in the bill that says Illegals shall be taken care of on a life threatening health situation but as soon as they are stabilized (not recovered or brought to perfect health but stabilized) the US government agencies which are responsible for securing our borders and protecting us from invasions will send these Illegals home post haste then there might be some sense to at least that section of this mammoth budget busing bill.

One of the primary roles of our govt. per the constitution is to protect our borders no where does it say that anyone least of all Illegals are to be given free health care for life.

Side note over 20% of the inmates in California prisons are Illegal aliens who have committed anywhere from misdemeanor to horrendous vicious gang crimes. Some not all of these nice folks when released from prison are sent back over the border where in a matter of days they are back and how do I know because they are caught again and again and again.

Instead of talking about amnesty and Universal Health care how about really closing the border and sending the Illegals here home to stay which would free up over 10 million jobs (a conservative figure and 95% of these jobs are not in agriculture) which could go to our unemployed or underemployed citizens. Then if the DC crowd could get their minds off of buying new luxury jets for themselves maybe they could do something to "Reform" health care so that the fraud and waste that is ruining medicare can be fixed and that the rest of health care can be trimmed to reasonable levels. Does anybody else remember that when you use to see your Doctor there were more nurses and Doctors in the office then there were filers, accountants and paper pushers. At least when I go to a Doctor I usually find it is two to three to one non medical to medical personnel....... what a waste...

All in my opinion

Marc

Aug 11, 2009 03:16PM
Aug 11, 2009 08:26PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply