Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Obama and congressional Democrats are neo-Nazis...

ntp8,

The reason they won't watch Fox, or listen to any dissenting voice is because they know better than us...about everything. They are the learned ones, we are the ignorant ones. They know what's best for us; and we should listen. They are enlightened; I guess we're just the short bus crowd. You ever noticed their condescending arrogant way in which they talk at us. Notice I said at, not too. They don't want to have a discussion with us; why should they? They are the smart ones who already have all the answers. We are the challenged children who should just listen to them and what is best for all of us. You ever notice how a liberal can't just disagree with you, but always has to attack you personally when you don't agree with them? I see some dillusional people who are proabably in need of some professional help. Being dillusonal doesn't meant they're not smart; it just means they need some help from some mental health care professionals. Maybe Oboma can take care of that for them?

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply