Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Aug 14, 2009 11:27AM

Aug 14, 2009 04:25PM
Aug 14, 2009 05:23PM

>Links please (please provide links to justify these two statements)

The links are in my head. Why do I have to provide you with a link to tell you that we don't agree that the government needs to take over the health care system. The government, if it's doing it's job, should address the issues that are accounting for the high costs of health care and create legislation to improve those issues. They should not be trying to implement a colosal new government run system when the country is already broke and because the government can't run the progams it has now. Medicare and Social security are broke and the money the government is paying out now for these benefits is added to the national debt that our children and childrens children are going to have to deal with.

It is common knowledge that the uninsured go to the emergency room for their health care. This is much more costly than going to a health clinic to see a family practice doctor. Again the link is in my head.

>*How Dickensian of you. BTW Obama pointed out today that all folks who have insurance pay toward care of the uninsured. Another point of savings.

How can it be a point of savings to me if instead of me paying for the uninsured through the insurance company, I am paying for the uninsured through the government? The government is going to be much less efficient in managing costs. Obama says a lot, much of it is lies. You accept his words as gospel. I don't. I don't need a link to think.

Steve

Aug 15, 2009 03:40PM
Aug 16, 2009 11:56AM
Aug 16, 2009 02:51PM
Aug 16, 2009 06:22PM
Aug 16, 2009 07:34PM
Aug 16, 2009 10:31PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply