Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"If the rebuttal wasn't all BS it might warrant answers!"

So, I'm to understand that you believe all the birther nonsense? And that you still believe the Iraq war was about WMD? Or that Saddam and Bin Laden were buddies? Just to mention a few of the so-called 'facts' rebutted.

That's all I need to know about you, you birther sheep you.

Ba-aa-aa. Ba-aa-aa.

Bye.

Ooh, Ooh, Fat called me a name; a birther! I feel marginalized! I'm offended! What about my feelings? What about my self-esteem? LOL!!! Did I use all the liberal victim pronunciations correctly? I don't commonly use this kind of terminology; but I'm working on it.

So now instead of standing by his man Oboma; and after thouroghly blaming everyting on Bush, again... Now Fat has to turn his name calling on me. I don't know if I can take it! LOL!!!

Hey Fat, just answer me this; If Oboma really is a citizen, why doesn't he just produce the long form of his birth certificate instead of spending a fortune on fighting people from seeing it? That blatent forgery that factcheck.org recognizes just isn't going to cut it. (Factcheck.org is owned by an extreme left wing organization; clearly not unbiased...) I could show mine in 2 seonds flat; end of story.

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply