Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: ntp8

in response to by
posted on Aug 24, 2009 05:01PM

Ok! And I guess your point is that we should take the money from people who worked hard and give it to those who haven't. Is that what your saying? Don't tell me about all the underpriviledged people in the country that can't make a living wage. I'm tired of hearing it. Everyone has the opportunity in this country, to become whatever they WORK hard to become. When you work at something hard enough you will most likely achieve it. Think about it! The kids in school who are screw-ups wind up behind the eight-ball of life. Those who work hard in school are generally better off later in life. I know myself that I was not an over-achiever in school, but I remember those who were. They are now the Indian Chiefs. The doctors, lawyers etc. Do I want their money? No! God bless them, they worked harder than me.

I don't want to get into all the reasons that I feel the chart looks the way it does. That chart didn't happen by accident. It happened because America has changed for some. The some I speak of are those I described above. Poor parenting, poor schools, poor politicians, ACLU, religious values etc. It is what it is. Trying to redistribute wealth is not going to work. It's not what this country is about.

New Message
Please login to post a reply