Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ok, let me preface this by saying that I had/have never heard of this term, tentherism, before. I read your article concerning tentherism and must say that I do not agree and will not abide by the liberals viewpoint/defenition here. One thing I've noticed about liberals is that they like to define words/situations; and in their world, thus it becomes so; basically because between themselves they agree upon it, (whatever it is), and then try to impose it on the rest of us as if it's fact. I think it's crap, and I'm not going along with it.

And no, I am absolutely against changing the constitution. It is what it is. There is TONS of documentation from our founding fathers backing exactly what they meant when they put down those words. It is the liberal who believes that the constitution is a "living breathing document" that can be changed, modified, evolved, and/or interpreted into whatever you want it to say. I disagree with this 100%.

Clear enough?

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply