Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Main Forum and Thought Police

posted on Oct 13, 2009 12:14PM

So, how's the main forum board going with the thought police implementing their new oppressive policy?

As we can all see from this forum, there are some very different opinions, viewpoints, and values held here. But short of nasty personal attacks, we all at the very least tolerate each others views. There are even some good discussions on opposing topics here.

I'll tell you that if I start see'ing quality people being booted from this website, (and what I mean by that is not just people I agree with); for example, if they were to boot Fat, I would say that's if for me at this website. I absolutely believe in freedom of speach. As long as I and others are living within Agoracoms 6 rules, I will not tolerate any infringment on any of our freedoms of speach and thought.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with pointing out wrongs or negatievs when they exist. I will absolutely not be a cheerleader when at the very least mistakes are being made; if not bad deeds being done. You can't fix what you can't obviously point out is broke. We're all here ultimately for the same thing; the success of PTSC and seeing our investments grow. We may not all go about it the same way; but we've all got the right to express our opinions in how best this company should move forward. We've already put our money where our mouths are.

I say we be civil amongst each other. But no matter our differences, I hope we can all stand together for freedom of speach and thought.

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply