Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 24, 2009 02:19AM
Oct 24, 2009 09:46AM
Oct 24, 2009 12:43PM
Oct 24, 2009 12:46PM

Oct 24, 2009 04:50PM

Re: Acorn

in response to by
posted on Oct 24, 2009 05:44PM

your welcome.

I had an interesting conversation with a customer at the restaurant last evening. It was the first time I met the man. It turns out that he was from Chicago. Naturally I had to ask his opinion of Chicago politics and our POTUS. As luck would have it, he told me he was a former politician for over 40 years in Chicago. He was a councilman and worked under a former member of congress who was on the banking committee. This fellow is now 80 years old. I asked him a few questions. I asked him his party afiliation. Democrat, was his reply. I asked him if he voted for Obama. No, but I voted for every other Dem on the ticket. I asked him why he didn't vote for O. His reply, He is full of it and he is very devisive. I have know him before he became a politician, he said. I asked him if he thought O was a citizen. His reply, No I don't think so. I asked him why he didn't think so. His reply was that was the inside word but he could not be absolutely sure. We talked about other things but those were the highlights as far as I was concerned.

I hate to post these comments because many will say I'm nuts. But like Fox News says, I report, You decide.

New Message
Please login to post a reply