Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: ZAGG, fellow PTSC shareholders, I never recomended another stock other than PTSC

ZAGG, fellow PTSC shareholders, I never recomended another stock other than PTSC

posted on Dec 05, 2009 08:18AM

Many here are better at DD than I, but even I can see the writing on the wall for ZAGG.

It recently went from the OTC to the Nasdaq. Doubleing revs every Q and new products all the time. Expanding world wide. After a recent pull back in SP it reversed friday on above average volume. I believe it is in for a significant run to $7-$10 maybe higher.

I just bought some. I was contimplating buying more PTSC or getting some ZAGG. I decided I had enough PTSC. Fast growing company. Best buy and Radio Shack can't keep their products on the shelf. They just released a new product yesterday.

Check them out, definite winner. $30 -$40 stock in 2-3 years the way they are growing. Very likely to be bought by one of the big boys like Apple.

Good luck to my fellow PTSCers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply