Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Here's how rediculous it is, some people find the words Merry Christmas to be offensive. Schools don't do Christmas plays anymore because some one might find it offensive. Some people find the ten commandments to be offensive or a christian cross. Some people have a problem with sports teams called the redskins or the Indians or the seminols because some find it offensive. Where does political correctness end? Racial profiling is illegal yet the government continues to track people by race and we are bombarded with it constantly on the news by categorizing groups during elections or support of our elected officials. These actions by our own government and the media continue to push racial differences into our lives and fuels racism for another generation. To me your a citizen or you arn't what difference does it make if your black, hispanic, caucasian, native American or whatever else.

Racial profiling should be allowed imo where public security is involved. Middle eastern looking people at airports need to be searched more intensely than the remaining population because these are the people trying to kill us with our planes not the 80 year old grandparents going to see their kids in Iowa for Christmas.

These are more of my misguided analogies.

I'm happy to see you take offense to the words Merry Christmas!

All the best,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply