Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Dec 20, 2009 07:18PM

Ah but you miss the point my friend. They exact a tax upon us to fund both a jobs growth industry in financial despair (too few paying customers) and win votes from select groups of indigents and those soon to be. I have already left the work force never to return because of contempt for the system of penalty vs reward. My joy is not paying taxes but being a caregiver to Mom. I have 500k in carry forward losses against a 3k offset from ordinary income. What's my incentive to work when I'm discriminated against for age and attitude. We already know what they did to the markets with derivatives and subprime....the idiots. Tar and feathers and run them out of town on a rail. At the very least demand the removal of congressional exemption from their bad law decisions.

Railling live inside the capital beltway surrounding the district of corruption. Indigent, albino and pissed. Bring back the "Uptick rule" reinstate Glass Steagall, inforce naked shorting rules, and cleanup this congress of fools. How could rascism ever be a cioncern worthy of notice with so much else to take issue with. The Titanic is sinking, half of the too few life boats are lost and the bulk of the passengers are in locked down below decks. But it's the new normal and business as usual.......Happy for a new year!!

Dec 21, 2009 11:42AM
Dec 21, 2009 01:51PM
Dec 21, 2009 02:55PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply