Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: GOP Beating Dems more important than fighting terror

You couldn't be more far from the truth about what I envision of an ideal American. What an outrageous statement really. That's like me saying you wouldn't be happy unless all government should be abolished, all civil rights abolished, etc. etc. But then again, maybe that isn't far from your ideal America?

As I have said before, we agree on many points about what makes and will keep America great. Because I disagree with your views on priorities on government spending, etc. does not make me the wild-eyed liberal as you would paint me.

I don't buy the direness of your view of the present administration. Obama has kept his word on working on many issues brought up during the campaign. The issues are not easy, and it certainly isn't easy dragging along the kicking and screaming conservatives who don't want to see any progress made in this country, and won't do anything (e.g. nothing) to help. But that's the way it has always been, from civil rights to labor rights, equal opportunity in education, and on an on.

New Message
Please login to post a reply