Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: 'My heart, my choice,' Williams says, defending decision for U.S. heart

srandl,

When I was a freshman in high school I lived in Rainier Orgon and worked on a Christmas tree farm in the winter and picked strawberries in the fields in the summer. Both of those experiences were huge learning experiences for me. I learned, for the first time in my life at the age of 15, what it meant to work for your money; what it meant to be responsible; and pride in working hard and showing something for it at the end of the day. I was 5 ft. tall, weighed a 100 lbs even, and froze my little skinny butt off working on that tree farm in the winter. In the summer I spent my days crawling and squatting through strawberry rows picking strawberries in the sun. We got paid by the flat. I didn't even know what a flat was before that experience. This was, I would guess, back in 1980 or 81. I can also tell you that back then the only people working on that christmas tree farm and in those fields were high school kids. There wasn't one illegal in sight. I didn't even know what an illegal alian was back then.

And they say that illegals do all the work that we American's won't do...

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply