Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: 'My heart, my choice,' Williams says, defending decision for U.S. heart

Sounds reasonable and effective to me.

By the way, I have a Forest Management degree so I think it is an interesting business you have. I have thought about converting some of my land to grow Christmas trees, but the market is too small here where I live in the Ozarks, and the competition is large growers in Michigan and Wisconsin. The site index around here is very marginal due mostly to poor to marginal soils.

I'm sure there must be some tax breaks you get for running your business, which is the same as subsidies. I don't disagree with that, just wanted to point out that government hands out a lot of breaks to agricultural pursuits.

The small farmer niche today is organic. A family farm cannot compete against the large corporate farms, and the multinational farming conglomerates.

New Message
Please login to post a reply