Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Your comments:

This Iraq and Afghanistan war has been going on longer than all of world war II with no end in sight!

What have we gained by this mideast war? For that matter what did we gain by the Viet Nam war? Desert Storm was a different story, as was World War II. My belief is that we should pull out our troops yesterday if not sooner. My belief is that this so called "war on terrorism" was handled in completely the wrong way, and it's still being handled the wrong way. A lot of lives lost and a huge drain on our economy.

The following comments are from another board. (Not my words!) Thought provoking none-the-less.

“No nation can remain stronger than its military adversaries, for that would lead to peace and a reduction of debt. To accomplish this balance of power, it may be necessary to finance both sides of the conflict. Wherever possible, neither side shall be allowed a decisive victory or defeat. The objective is perpetual War!”

“Wars consume resources that could otherwise benefit/leverage those at the top of the pyramid.
Global Markets/New World Order are better for them - perpetual war of choice in which they retain the unseen upper hand.
I'm afraid you're living in the past. The world has changed.
The US is retained as a military/police power to contain the inevitable outbreaks of self-deterministic tendencies.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply