Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Charlie Rose interviews Dick Armey

posted on Mar 05, 2010 08:46PM

Another good Charlie Rose clip. Charlie Rose interviews Dick Armey, ex-Texas Republican Congressman and freedomworks.com guy. Those on the right will enjoy this (most of the time anyway). The exchange gets a little heated occasionally but with mutual respect at all times and the two men obviously like each other, which helps. About as un-FoxLies-like as one could imagine. I'm surprised to say I share some of Armey's opinions, for whatever that's worth here.

http://www.charlierose.com/

Having seen the claim/lie made on this forum tonight yet again that America was kept completely safe by President Bush, I have to ask myself if there's any point in posting facts? Who knew that, on Iraq (stupid and unnecessary carnage) and Afghanistan (nasty but necessary), I'd actually agree with the above-mentioned right-winger Dick Armey?! Armey might also be right about his "nothing-too-big-to-fail" philosophy but we'll never find out now.

Check the interview with Elizabeth Warren also.

. . . . . . .

I haven't seen any explanations from those folks who gave a thumbs-up to the posted Rolling Stone article which described them as "idiots"; I'm guessing it's because they're too embarrassed to say that they voted for the headline (or for the poster... or against the responder) without bothering to read the content. So it goes here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply