Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Mar 30, 2010 01:49PM
Mar 30, 2010 06:43PM
Mar 30, 2010 10:43PM
Mar 31, 2010 02:04AM
Mar 31, 2010 07:51AM
Mar 31, 2010 11:17AM
Mar 31, 2010 11:37AM

I don't have to prove a negative, so I'd say you are way off the mark.

The left wants to uphold the Constitution and keep church and state separate. The right wants to turn our country into a theocracy, far from what our constitutional fathers wanted.

The left upholds the right of a women to control her own body. The United States Supreme Court has agreed with this basic right.

The liberal left is not the enemy within this country. It is the facist right that would dictate whom to pray to (and how to pray), what a women can and cannot do with their bodies, and take away basic freedoms. Moral high ground?

I voice my displeasure whenever I feel like it thank you. In particular I voiced my opinion about that crazy christian militia that got caught planning and preparing to slaughter as many police officers as they possibly could.

I didn't realize that crazy who shot up the pentagon and killed two security guards was liberal. I kind of doubt that (he as a liberal), sounds to me that it was more probable that he was a right-wing fanatic with issues with the government, akin to that wacko that flew his plane into the IRS building in Austin. I would be just as upset with either crazy if they were liberals.

I don't know the complete story of what happened in Portland, and since you live up that ways you would know the details and have formed your own opinion about the whole situation. Jesse Jackson must have another opinion on it. So what but I can see where that would upset you.

Mar 31, 2010 12:51PM
Mar 31, 2010 01:35PM

Apr 01, 2010 05:45PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply