Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I don't have to prove a negative, so I'd say you are way off the mark.

The left wants to uphold the Constitution and keep church and state separate. The right wants to turn our country into a theocracy, far from what our constitutional fathers wanted.

The Right want's to uphold the constitution, not the left. Haven't you read any of Wolf's post's of the words of many of our founding fathers and subjects that the Right is behind and is absolutley about? I myself am adamently opposed to a theocracy. I know of no one on the Right, or any high profile figures from the Right that espouse a theocracy in this country. Again, the left spouting this kind of nonsense just doesn't make it so. Point out any high profile figure from the Right who espouse a theocracy in this country. Name just one if you can; much less a concerted conspiracy to do so.

The left upholds the right of a women to control her own body. The United States Supreme Court has agreed with this basic right.

No one on the Right much cares what a women does with her body. It's her body, let her do with it as she wants. Remove a mole, cut her hair, get tatooed, pierced, get fat, get skinny, get a boob job, whatever. It's her body; her call. But killing an innocent unborn life that resides within her body is a different story entirely. The Right very much cares about that life. The left is so weak by espousing "Freedom of choice". Call it what it is; the freedom to murder an unborn innocent life. At least it's more honest.

The liberal left is not the enemy within this country. It is the facist right that would dictate whom to pray to (and how to pray), what a women can and cannot do with their bodies, and take away basic freedoms. Moral high ground?

Name any basic freedom's that the Right has taken away. Name any basic freedoms that the Right advocates taking away. It is the Right who advocates and defends ALL of our basic freedoms: Freedom of Religion; Freedom of the Press; Freedom of Expression; The right to keep and bear arms. The Right stands for and defends ALL of our rights. It is the left who fights to take away our arms. It is the left who tries to control and oppresse our freedom of religion. It is the left who tries to control our freedom of speach.

I voice my displeasure whenever I feel like it thank you. In particular I voiced my opinion about that crazy christian militia that got caught planning and preparing to slaughter as many police officers as they possibly could.

I didn't realize that crazy who shot up the pentagon and killed two security guards was liberal. I kind of doubt that (he as a liberal), sounds to me that it was more probable that he was a right-wing fanatic with issues with the government, akin to that wacko that flew his plane into the IRS building in Austin. I would be just as upset with either crazy if they were liberals.

I don't know the complete story of what happened in Portland, and since you live up that ways you would know the details and have formed your own opinion about the whole situation. Jesse Jackson must have another opinion on it. So what but I can see where that would upset you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply