Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Palin’s Politics of Personal Responsibility in Tatters;

I'm prompted from your offering to recall the years of mischief and coverup afforded the Kennedy family to include murder and manslaughter(not even referring toTeddy). Never mind the lessor politicians and appointees of prior administrations. Willow has a brain and self will and is unfortunately just another youthful indescretion as kids are known to be, she should bare the shame. If child protective services were curtailed to logical and warranted levels of intrusion, then parents might once again have an interest in disciplining there children. Reminds me of how I was raised and how fortunate I am to be a product of the "greatest generation" inculcated with time proven common sense and conservative values. Willow will grow out of it and find herself, perhaps with more grace and poise than ex. Jane Fonda, but the media with it's business and political motives to smear and distort shall always remain a pariah.

New Message
Please login to post a reply