Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Mexico has some of the toughest immigration laws there are in the world. What they do to people crossing their Southern border is brutal. The Mexican President cannot handle his own problems and therefore he is happy that millions of his countrymen come North to send dollars home to help keep the Mexican govt. afloat.

Az is right on with what they are doing and President Obama who is the leader of all 50 States should not be playing the race card as he is.

I do not understand your comment on what can we do about this problem. No other developed country in the world has this problem. Native citizens have pride in their countries and if an illegal is applying for a job they are sent home without hesitation.

This is my opinion and a vast majority of American citizens opinion and the President and Congress better start listening to what WE THE PEOPLE ARE SAYING.

Thanks for allowing me to vent

Marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply