Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Arizona Governor Signs Controversial Immigration Enforcement Bill

It was on some of the signs the marchers/protesters were carrying. Although it does have a nice twang to it. I like the fact the protestors (some) were carrying Mexican flags, thats nice as well. Gota' love em.

Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to think we have people fighting wars and the Federal goverment does little to protect its own boarders. Thats not just this bozo in the white house, they all have done little to do the right thing.

Good for Arizona, I love that state. You don't need a license to carry loaded on the hip.

I warn any of you thinking of traveling to that country, don't. That's not just me, its our U.S. State Department. The stories of headless bodies found are true, killings of police chiefs, mayors, newspaper people..........you get the picture. All true.

The crimes commited here in my border town with rapes, druken driving and murders then they slither away back across the border are all true. This country has its own terrible people..........we don't need more.

Two weeks ago in Arizona a som-bitch alien killed a rancher and his dog while the guy was driving around his own property. These stories are just a fraction of what goes on here on this side.

Good For Arizona!

New Message
Please login to post a reply