Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Aug 03, 2010 01:35PM

How many white candidates were given the questions and answers before the test?

No white candidates male or female were given the questions or the answers in advance of the test, only minority candidates received the questions and answers prior to the test.

How many white candidates failed the exam even though they had received the answers to the test in advance?

I don't know how many white candidates failed the test. But because they were discriminated against and did not get the questions and answers in advance a comparison is pointless. I'm just amazed that some of the people who were given the questions and answers in advance still failed.

How do you know your brother-in-law was more qualified - based on just the test score?

Minorities were moved to the top of the hiring list with less qualifications and lower test scores just because of their race.

If there were "set asides" for minority hires, then there must be more to this story. Can you fill us in on the background?

Why is there set asides for minorities? Everyone should be on a fair and even playing field.

Did your brother-in-law get the job?

Yes, but how many more qualified white people didn't get the job because they were discriminated against on race alone?

It might help to get the whole story here before judging.

You pre judge all the time when you see someone carrying a racist sign in protest yet you don't have the whole story of why they carry that sign do you?

Racial discrimination against white people is happening around the country and it's supported by the enemies within this country like yourself and in the democratic party. I don't think quotas, set asides or special rights for minorities is appropriate when required by our government. This is racism and discrimianation at the government level in its purist form and is no different than what occurred in the south before 1970. The fact that you vote for the party that promotes this is disgusting and shows what a hypocrit you are.

The so-called racial discrimination against white men in this country is very dubious in my opinion. Did you see the recent news about the disparity in income between blacks and whites, ESPECIALLY at the same education levels?

I'm not surprised as your party wants to keep many of them on welfare. They prey on the minorities by susidizing for votes. The black community has problems at the family core. Out of wedlcok births, teenage pregnancy, illegal drug use, gang violence, crime, high school drop out rate, they destroy the very communities they live in. I'm not going to feel sorry for people that don't take advantage of the opportunities that they have even when given special rights and considerations in education, hiring and job bidding.

New Message
Please login to post a reply